- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revelle Model 850 Series Cello Only
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48714 000001000 J48714000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Revelle 850 cello is an entirely hand-crafted, luthier-made instrument using 15+ year aged air-dried wood. Patterned after the “Ysaÿe Guarn...Click To Read More About This Product
Professionally presentable cello, perfect for advanced students.
The Revelle 850 cello is an entirely hand-crafted, luthier-made instrument using 15+ year aged air-dried wood. Patterned after the “Ysaÿe Guarneri del Gesu” Strad, its exquisitely graded arching offers powerful and refined tones with dark and earthy nuance. It’s a seducing instrument for a discerning player.
- Maker experience is 10-15 years
- Hand-applied antiqued spirit varnish
- Carefully selected spruce top and nicely flamed 1- or 2-piece maple back
- 10- to 15-year aged sides, neck and scroll
- Well-seasoned Ebony fittings
- Wittner Ultra tailpiece
- French-made three-tree Despiau Bridge
- Thomastik-Infeld Versum Solo Strings
You've done the hard work, and you deserve a fine instrument. This could be it.
- Wood: Master-grade beautifully flamed 1- or 2-piece maple back and carefully selected spruce top; neck, back and sides are 10- to 15-year aged air-dried wood from China.
- Varnish: Finest quality, hand-applied antique spirit varnish with light antiquing.
- Fittings: French-made Despiau one-tree bridge, Wittner Ultra tailpiece, and well-seasoned ebony pegs.
- Strings: Thomastik-Infeld Versum Solo cello strings offer unprecedented possibilities of combining color, sound and texture. These strings were designed for profound power, ideal response and optimal projection – and they deliver! With effortless virtuosity they are poised to enhance the performances of even the most discerning players and cut through any acoustical situation. These low-tension strings create a lively and dynamic sound while supporting your instrument's exquisite vocal quality.
- Professionally installed and 100% sound adjusted in the U.S. for reliable and comfortable playability and optimal sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.