- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rozanna's Violins Lion Spirit Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L70052 000001000 L70052000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lion, King of beasts, comes to life in this powerful violin with emerald green stare. Hand applied, non-painted design....Click To Read More About This Product
A spirited, unique design radiates power and confidence.
The Lion, King of beasts, comes to life in this powerful violin with emerald green stare. Hand applied, non-painted design.
A beautiful piece you'll love to play. Order today.
- Top: Solid spruce
- Back/Sides: Maple
- Fittings: Ebony
- Includes sturdy case with 2 pockets, backpack straps, quality bow, rosin, strings
- Set up included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.