- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rozanna's Violins Mystic Owl Black Glitter Series Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #K45205 000001000 K45205000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This affordable violin outfit will inspire delight and awe. It is made from flamed wood that has been aged for six years and finished in a warm brown...Click To Read More About This Product
The mystic owl design on a solid-top violin.
This affordable violin outfit will inspire delight and awe. It is made from flamed wood that has been aged for six years and finished in a warm brown hue. The top is solid Spruce, with nicely flamed maple back, sides and scroll. It additionally features inlaid purfling and a nicely cut bridge. Genuine fine quality ebony fittings for fingerboard, chinrest, pegs and tailpiece round out the playing features and a custom transparent varnish illuminates the beauty of this unique instrument.
Includes fine quality strings plus genuine Brazilwood bow with real horsehair, plus leather and silver wrapping, ebony frog and pearl eye. Fine octagonal stick for extra power. Shaped, lightweight case, with deluxe velour interior, interior accessory pocket, exterior music pocket, leatherette handles, and convenient shoulder back-pack straps.
- Lovely Owl and moon design
- Nicely flamed, aged wood for six years, warm brown finish
- Solid Spruce top, custom transparent varnish
- Genuine Maple back, sides, scroll
- Genuine Ebony fittings, pegs, fingerboard, chin rest, tailpiece
- Fine quality strings
- Brazil wood octagonal bow, real horsehair
- Leather and silver wrapping, pearl eye
- Shaped lightweight shaped case, includes blanket, interior pocket
- Attached exterior pocket plus straps
Charming sound and appearance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.