- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek Model 4 Violin 4/4 Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 470311 000000000 470311000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These remarkably affordable violins are crafted by European luthiers who work with carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Deluxe features, sweet price.
These remarkably affordable violins are crafted by European luthiers who work with carefully selected and aged tonewoods from the Carpathian forest. This Stradivarius model has a carved spruce top with carved flamed maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has deluxe ebony pegs, purfling, and tailpiece with four black string adjusters, a Guarneri chin rest, highly seasoned maple bridge, and beautiful hand-rubbed antique varnish. Set up and shop adjusted in the U.S. with Thomastik Dominant strings, this outfit Includes an oblong case and Brazilwood bow.
- Assembled in Silver Creek's affiliate workshop overseas
- Hand-rubbed Antique Golden Brown Varnish
- Fully hand-carved spruce top
- Fully hand-carved flamed maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned maple bridge
- Seasoned rosewood varnish
- Four black string adjusters
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Oblong case
- Brazilwood bow
- Each Instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's Violin workshop in the USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.