- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit
- Write a Review
- #470310 000000000 470310000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in a Prague workshop by an exceptionally talented luthier employing carefully selected and aged...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sweet-toned with a beautiful 'played-for-years' look and feel.
The Silver Creek Model 8 Violin 4/4 Outfit is crafted in a Prague workshop by an exceptionally talented luthier employing carefully selected and aged tonewoods. This Stradivarius model has a fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top and maple back, sides, neck, and scroll. It also has seasoned ebony fittings, ebony tailpiece with a Wittner E adjuster; highly seasoned French maple bridge; and a hand-rubbed antique spirit varnish finish in shaded old-world dark amber color. Inspected and set up by hand in their violin shop in the U.S., this Silver Creek Violin comes with Thomastik Dominant strings; an oblong lightweight case, 2-bow holder, three inside pockets, string tube and soft blanket; plus a carbon fiber bow.
- Assembled in Silver Creek affiliate Prague workshop
- Hand-rubbed Old World Antique Spirit Varnish
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian spruce top
- Fully hand-carved Carpathian maple back and sides
- Highly seasoned French maple bridge
- Seasoned ebony fittings
- Thomastik Dominant Strings
- Ebony tailpiece with Wittner E adjuster for violin
- Oblong case
- Carbon fiber bow
- Kolstein rosin
- Each instrument is setup and inspected by hand in Silver Creek's violin shop in Baldwin, NY USA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.