- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg VN-L Series Student Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L44324 000002000 L44324000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Traditionally handcrafted by skillful instrument makers, this student violin features a laminate spruce top, and maple back and sides. It has a maple...Click To Read More About This Product
Student violin with spruce top and maple back and sides.
Traditionally handcrafted by skillful instrument makers, this student violin features a laminate spruce top, and maple back and sides. It has a maple neck as well, and an ebonized hardwood fingerboard. A maple bridge and hardwood tailpiece round out the instrument. It has 4 fine tuners, black plastic tuning pegs and a black plastic chin rest. A soft case, bow and rosin are included. Available in 1/2, 3/4 and 4/4 sizes.
- Spruce top, maple back and sides
- Reliable tuners and bridge
- Four fine tuners
- Case, bow and rosin
Bow, case and care products included. Order today.
- Top: Spruce
- Back and sides: Maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized hardwood
- Bridge: Maple
- Tailpiece: Hardwood
- Chin rest: Black plastic
- Tuning pegs: Black plastic
- Soft case, bow and rosin included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.