- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
The Realist RV5Pe Pro E-Series Frantique 5-String Violin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12685 000000000 J12685000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Realist's new amplified-acoustic RV5Pe Pro is a Romanian made 5-string violin with a fully carved premium choice Carpathian spruce top, set up he...Click To Read More About This Product
Acoustic electric that sounds acoustic, even when amplified.
The Realist's new amplified-acoustic RV5Pe Pro is a Romanian made 5-string violin with a fully carved premium choice Carpathian spruce top, set up here in the USA, and featuring The Realist's much admired pickup system. It features a volume and tone knob right on the instrument.
The input jack is carefully built into the back, where it's easily accessed and allows the patch cable to be dressed away, out of sight and out of the player's way. The volume knob, integrated in the treble-side rib, is camouflaged in the color of the violin's varnish.
Unparalleled Sound Color & Texture
The built-in Realist Transducer delivers all the natural luster of the instrument's true sound. The violin retains its organic qualities when amplified or acoustic, so there's no need for the player to adapt. The pickup system is completely serviceable; the electronics are easily removed for repair without compromising the instrument's structural integrity.
- Beautiful select woods
- Satisfying acoustic sound
- Realistic sounding electric output
- Plays beautifully
- Volume and tone knobs
Amplifying the violin should be a pleasure, not a compromise. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.