- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wood Violins Stingray SVX Series 4-String Electric Violin
- Write a Review
- Product J21548
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A consistent innovator in the world of electric violin, Wood Violins delivers the highest quality and best value in a growing instrument category. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lightweight and easy to play, strong output.
A consistent innovator in the world of electric violin, Wood Violins delivers the highest quality and best value in a growing instrument category. The Stingray brings Wood Violins quality and attention to detail into a welcome price range. With the 2015 expansion of the Stingray line comes the newly re-designed and streamlined SVX4 electric violin, featuring a lightweight body combined with the Wood Tru-Tone pickup for enhanced dynamics, warmth, and uncompromised clarity. The Stingray SVX comes in two stunning finishes, Candy Apple Red and Galaxy Black (select from dropdown menu). No battery required.
Priced for the enthusiast, performance for the pro
Wood Tru-Tone pickup with increased clarity and authenticity
Lightweight composite tailpiece with precision fine tuners
Enhanced ergonomic feel
Simple and reliable
Great styling, playability and sound. Order today.
Included “ Case, bow, rosin, and warranty
Body “ Poplar
Fingerboard “ Ebony
Pegs “ Ebony
Chinrest “ Ebony
Pickup “ Wood Tru-Tone
Tail piece “ Lightweight, precision composite
Scale “Standard 4/4 Violin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.