- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Model 5 Violin Outfit
- Write a Review
- #471281 000961000 471281000961000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Features a spruce top and maple back and neck that are made from select materials. Each instrument is handcrafted utilizing the same traditional meth...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Student outfit with accessories.
Features a spruce top and maple back and neck that are made from select materials. Each instrument is handcrafted utilizing the same traditional methods as used on Yamaha's high quality violins. Includes rosewood pegs, chinrest and tailpiece, 4 fine tuners, Prelude strings. A quality instrument for young students. Outfit includes a lightweight case, brazilwood bow and rosin.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.