- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Yamaha YVN Model 3 Student Violin
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L49202 000001000 L49202000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YVN Model 3 brings innovation to student strings. By using computer-assisted craftsmanship, this violin sets a new standard in precision making a...Click To Read More About This Product
Student violin with radical manufacturing method.
By applying trickle-down modern manufacturing processes from their percussion and wind instruments, Yamaha has not only built a more durable, playable instrument, but one that also produces less waste material in the making process, and requires less maintenance and repair.
Excellent Playability and a Warm, Rich Sound
The YVN Model 3 was built to stay in tune for playability, and to feel light and natural in hand. Designed to provide beginning students with a positive experience and keep them engaged. The YVN Model 3 offers a no-hassle rental and a solid return on investment.
The top is crafted from three layers of spruce with thickness distribution in the core for a hand-carved sound. The tailpiece is made from synthetic material with integrated tuners for durability and easy tuning, and the pegs are made from a resin/ebony blend for sustainable use of materials and better durability.
- Allows for tight precision tolerances for structural integrity and added durability
- Three-layer construction for a consistent, warm, hand-carved sound
- Enables laser-cut purfling with resin fill for an inlaid presentation
- Sustainable, eco-friendly manufacturing processes
Case, bow and care products included.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.