- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
A Designs REDDI V2 Dual Mono Tube Direct Box
- Write a Review
- J47654 000000000 J47654000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
REDDI-v2 is among the best-sounding DI solution on the market today. Its gain structure has been engineered to avoid compromises in sound quality. In...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage or studio DI for any instrument.
REDDI-v2 is among the best-sounding DI solution on the market today. Its gain structure has been engineered to avoid compromises in sound quality. Inspired by the sound of the Ampeg B-15 tube bass amp, the REDDI-v2 6N1-P tube-driven amplifier feeds signal directly into a hefty custom output transformer by Cinemag – a key component to providing a harmonically rich tone.
The REDDI-v2's extremely wide frequency range (20Hz to 60kHz) prevents in-band phase shifting, resulting in outstanding detail and realism. Another major benefit of its wide bandwidth is the prevention of LF phase shift by maintaining a linear response extending below the audible bass range, ensuring a full, natural sound.
The REDDI-v2 features two front-panel Neutrik XLR/1/4” combo input jacks, two balanced XLR outputs, and two 1/4” thru-puts for sending signal to a bass amp – not only useful for live applications, but also for simultaneously recording direct and miked amp tracks in the studio.
The back panel contains a heavy-duty toggle switch for ground lift, along with the IEC power outlet. Its all-tube circuitry enhances the character of any electrified instrument that runs through it ell. Plug the pickup of an acoustic guitar through REDDI-v2 to add depth and fullness to its tone. Capture and improve all the richness and life of an electric piano or analog synthesizer. Warm up sterile sounding digital keyboards or drum machines by strapping a REDDI-v2 across their outputs. The applications are endless.
- All-tube direct box with custom output transformers
- Ultra wide frequency range (20Hz-60kHz)
- Neutrik input connectors, balanced XLR out, and 1/4” thru jack
- Inspired by the Ampeg B-15
- Clean and airy high end, warmth, transparency, and ultra high-quality sound
- Level control
- Ground lift
- Red on/off Power Lamp
- Zero-feedback loop design
- Massive, custom-wound transformers
- 6NI-P tubes
- Low-Z, transformer-balanced output
- Frequency Response 20Hz – 60kHz
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Gain range: 16dB
- Noise (EIN): -126dB
- Output impedance: 600 ohm
- Maximum level: +22dBu
- Distortion THD: > .08 @ 1kHz
- Power Requirements: 120/230VAC – 42W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 3-1/2 x 10-1/2 in.
- Weight: 13 lb. (7.54 kg.)
Order today and get the best signal to the board that you can.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.