Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ADAM Audio A77X and Sub15 2.1 Packagetrue true
Save: $1,099.98 with this bundle
$6,499.97 if purchased seperately
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Top-of-the-line monitoring system.
Adam A77X (SKU #H82205) Pair
Like all models of the AX series, the A77X features the ADAM proprietary X-ART tweeter. The X stands for eXtended frequency response and thus for one of the features of the Accelerating Ribbon Technology that has been drastically improved: the frequency response. It now extends all the way up to 50kHz. In addition, the X-ART tweeter has higher efficiency and higher maximum sound pressure levels.
The two 7" woofers are identical with that of the A7X. With their large voice coils (1.5”) and powerful amplifiers, they are capable of both very high maximum sound pressure levels as well as very deep registers. The woofers do not cover the same frequency bands: while both of them are responsible for the (sub-) bass frequencies up to about 400Hz, only one of them reproduces the midrange. This prevents interferences between the two drivers.
Each driver has its own dedicated amplifier. A 50W A/B amp is responsible for the X-ART tweeter, while the bass/midwoofers are driven by a 100W PWM amp each. The front panel includes a power switch and a control for the volume that retains the volume setting independently from the on/off switch. The rear panel features several additional controls: a gain for the high frequencies (±4dB) and two shelf filters for high and low frequencies. To ensure greater compatibility, there are both XLR (balanced) and RCA (unbalanced) connectors.
Adam Sub15 1,000-Watt Active Subwoofer (SKU# J11532)
The Sub15 is an extremely powerful subwoofer capable of extending the frequency range of main and midfield monitors down to 20Hz. The sturdy 15" woofer is made of an exceptionally rigid aluminum membrane and is driven by two powerful magnets and a 100 mm voice coil. With 1,000-watt (RMS) power capability, the PWM amplifier has an efficiency factor of nearly 90%. With these performance features, the Sub15 is easily capable of handling critical musical passages with intense and sudden bass peaks without showing signs of distortion or overheating. The downward firing bass port has been specially designed with ample dimensions and rounded edges to cancel any port noise.
In order to adjust the sound of the Sub15 to different room situations or individual taste, we have implemented several controls including one for volume (-60dB to +6dB) and one for the crossover frequency (50Hz–150Hz). The satellite speakers can either be driven full range or high pass filtered at 85Hz. This allows the Sub15 to be easily integrated into a Dolby surround setup. Unfavorable phase relationships between the satellites and the subwoofer, particularly in the crossover frequency range, can be easily controlled with the supplied phase reverse switch.
- Solid response down to 38Hz
- Award-winning X-ART high frequency
- Medium size, ideal for project or professional studios
- Usable for near- and mid-field monitoring
- Three built-in amplifiers
Order this top-line professional system today.
A77X and Sub15 2.1 Package Specifications:A77X
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2.5-way
- Low-frequency driver: Two 7 in.
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 2 in.
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Carbon Fiber
- Frequency response: 38Hz–50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 114 dB
- Amplifier class: A/B
- Output power: 75W
- Onboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: No
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 21 in.
- Height: 9.5 in.
- Depth: 11 in.
- Weight: 28.2 lb.
- Enclosure type: Ported
- Basket: 15.5" (390 mm)
- Voice coil: 4" (100 mm)
- Cone material: Aluminium
- Built-in Amplifiers
- Subwoofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. power RMS / music: 1,000W/1,200W
- Input connectors
- Analog: XLR / RCA
- Frequency response: 20 Hz–150 Hz
- Max SPL with sine wave acoustic 100Hz to 3kHz at 1m: 120 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 50–150 Hz
- Height x Width x Depth: 25" (635 mm) x 18.5" (470 mm) x 20.5" (525 mm)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Includes: Power cord, Manual
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.