- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adam Audio Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- 605051 000001000 605051000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer from ADAM Audio is a small yet deceptively powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8" powered sub for ADAM or any near-field monitoring system.
The Sub8 Powered Studio Subwoofer from ADAM Audio is a small yet deceptively powerful subwoofer designed to extend the low frequency capabilities of any nearfield monitoring system. The Sub8 houses an excellent 8" woofer with a large 50mm voicecoil, and is driven by a 160W ICE Power amp. This amp stays cool while handling maximum power levels, even if they are sustained. The front baffle features two motorized knobs that let you tailor the subwoofer's input level and crossover frequency settings for the best performance in your studio. These knobs can be controlled with an included wireless remote, allowing you to optimize your sound reproduction from your ideal listening position.
The Sub8 subwoofer is an ideal match for ADAM monitors such as the A7, ANF10, P11A, S1A and S2A.
Own the monitors that won the pro audio shootouts from day one. Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Design: Active bass reflex speaker
- Woofer: 8" (215 mm) coated paper
- Freq.response (± 3dB): 28Hz-150Hz
- Crossover frequ. (telecommander): 50 - 150Hz
- Frequency response sat. (switchable): 85Hz
- Variable Input gain (telecommander): -40 - +12dB
- Power: 160W/240W
- Inputs: balanced XLR
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.2" x 16.1" x 14.9" (260 x 410 x 380mm)
- Weight: 26.4 lb. (12 kg)
- Warranty: 2 years
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear