- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ADK S-7 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271367
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The large diaphragm ADK S-7 Condenser Microphone was designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a linear response. The S-7 mic boast...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The S-7 is a solid, reliable high-SPL studio microphone that can also be used live.
The large diaphragm ADK S-7 Condenser Microphone was designed as a high-SPL, reliable and robust microphone with a linear response. The S-7 mic boasts a life-like, detailed, transient-rich sound. The dynamic range was set to allow relatively heavy sound pressure levels, and the 2-way pad enables this microphone to be used with sources up to 150dB SPL. Keeping digital recording in mind, the noise floor is also low.
The ADK S-7 microphone is useful in any moderate-to-high SPL environment, and whenever a fast, detailed recording is desired. This mic can be used for pop and rock vocals (with a pop filter), brass (with a pop filter), drum kits (toms, floor tom, overhead and spot miking”including kick drum), any amplified instruments, any percussion instrument, stereo/ambient recording, all stringed instruments, solo/spot recording, and woodwinds.
- Versatile large-diaphragm condenser mic
- Cardioid pattern
- 2-way pad
- Can handle high SPLs up to 150dB
- Low noise floor
- Use on vocals, brass, reeds, strings, percussion, drums, and for overhead ambience
- Affordable price
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 12mv/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 79dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5%THD: 132dB/ 140dB/ 150dB (0dB PAD/-8dB PAD/-18dB PAD)
- Low Cut filter (HPF): FLAT/ 100Hz/ 150Hz
- Power Requirements: Phantom power 48V ± 4V