- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ADK Vienna Mk8 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271338
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADK Vienna MK8 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that features a sound character defined by subtle sparkle that tends to put the source m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A unique mic with vintage Austrian character.
The ADK Vienna MK8 is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone that features a sound character defined by subtle sparkle that tends to put the source material slightly forward in the mix. This ADK mic is great for vocalists who want to add sheen to their voices. Unlike the plethora of bright, brighter, and super-bright mics that flood the market, the ADK Vienna MK8's distinctive sparkle is flattering on pop and rock-style vocals, guitars, pianos, and percussion.
- Class A pressure gradient FET condenser microphone
- Cardioid pattern
- 126dB max SPL
Invest in great recorded sound. Order today.
- Type: Class A Pressure Gradient FET Condenser Microphone
- Polar Pattern: Fixed Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mv/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- S/N Ratio: 81dB (Ref: 1 Pa / A-Weighted)
- Equivalent Self-Noise: 15dB (A-Weighted / IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL @ 0.5% THD: 126dB / 140dB (0dB/-14dB Switchable PAD)
- Total Dynamic Range: 125 dB
- Low-Cut Filter (HPF): Flat / 89Hz
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V ± 4V