- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adobe Audition 1.5 for Windows
- Write a Review
- Product 700590
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for demanding audio and video professionals, Adobe Audition 1.5 for Windows offers advanced audio mixing, editing, and effects processing ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A professional audio editing environment.
Designed for demanding audio and video professionals, Adobe Audition 1.5 for Windows offers advanced audio mixing, editing, and effects processing capabilities. Its flexible workflow, coupled with exceptional ease of use and precise tools, gives you the power to create rich, nuanced audio of the highest possible quality.
Adobe Audition lets you record, edit, and mix high-resolution 32-bit files using any sample rate up to 10MHz, including standard rates such as 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, and 192kHz. Support for 24-bit/96kHz recording ensures DVD-ready sound production.
Be as precise in your cuts as you like. All edits are sample-accurate and can be automatically snapped to zero crossings; short crossfades can be added for smooth, pop-free cuts every time.
Powerful DSP tools
Work with more than 45 digital signal processing (DSP) tools and effects, mastering and analysis tools, and audio restoration features. Adobe Audition also supports third-party Microsoft DirectX plug-ins.
Precise sample rate conversion
High-quality sample rate conversion ensures great-sounding results, and is ideal for up-sampling CD material from 44.1 to 48kHz for video or 96kHz for DVD.
Smooth envelope transitions
Adjust volume, pan, effects, and more for individual tracks in a multitrack mix. Envelope curves can be adjusted using splines to produce gradual, nonlinear transitions.
Get up and running quickly thanks to an intuitive interface that you can configure to meet your production needs. Create default sessions to use as templates for projects that share similar configurations.
Real-time audio effects
Process effects in real time. To reduce CPU usage, lock a track to cache the rendered effect, and unlock it instantly to make adjustments.
Integration with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
Import audio from Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects software for use in Adobe Audition. Use the Edit Original command to make changes to the original WAV file and import the changes into Adobe Audition.
Keep project resources at your fingertips using the Organizer window, where you can access currently open audio, MIDI, and video files, effects, and favorites.
- Professional audio editing environment
- Audio mixing, editing, and effects processing
- Record, edit, and mix
- Processes 32-bit files
- Sample rate up to 10MHz
- Support for 24-bit/96kHz recording
- Sample-accurate editing
- More than 45 DSP tools and effects
- Supports third-party Microsoft DirectX plug-ins
- Precise sample rate conversion
- Smooth envelope transitions
- Customizable interface
- Realtime audio effects
- Integration with Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Organizer window for files, effects, and favorites
Audition delivers everything you need for the production of your masterpiece. Order now.
- System Requirements: 400MHz processor (1GHz or faster processor recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition, Windows 2000, or Windows XP Professional or Home Edition
- 64MB of RAM (256MB or more recommended)
- 55MB of available hard-disk space (500MB recommended for installing optional audio clips)
- 800x600 color display (1,024x768 display recommended)
- Stereo sound card (multitrack sound card recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Speakers or headphones recommended
- Microphone (optional)
- Additional requirements for the Multichannel Encoder:
- For multichannel WMA import: Windows XP vFor surround preview: Microsoft DirectX 8.0 and a multichannel sound card and DirectSound driver.