- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn PADLOK iPad Mount
- Write a Review
- J23987 000000000 J23987000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PADLOK iPad Mount converts your iPad 4/3/2 into a sleek, elegant and functional music stand. The PADLOK can be mounted on any standard microphone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Instantly display your iPad on any mic stand.
The PADLOK iPad Mount converts your iPad 4/3/2 into a sleek, elegant and functional music stand. The PADLOK can be mounted on any standard microphone stand. Once the PADLOK is attached, you simply insert your iPad 4/3/2 into the clear articulating arms for perfect viewing and versatility with complete 360 rotation for portrait or landscape mode, plus fully adjustable tilt for your ideal front-back viewing angle. The PADLOK's clear articulating arms provide an unobstructed view using the iPad's rear camera.
Discover the remarkably smooth 360 rotation which feels exceptionally solid, turns with meticulous precision, and latches firmly into portrait or landscape orientation. Get the most out of your iPad regardless of your application or work environment.
*Compatible with iPad 4/3/2 only - not compatible with the iPad Air.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.