- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AirTurn STOMP6 Bluetooth Wireless Footswitch Controller
- Write a Review
- J56545 000000000 J56545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The STOMP 6 by AirTurn gives you the flexibility you crave on stage. It has six industrial grade footswitches in a full-metal enclosure that lets you...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dozens of ways to control your performance wirelessly.
The STOMP 6 by AirTurn gives you the flexibility you crave on stage. It has six industrial grade footswitches in a full-metal enclosure that lets you control your rig without breaking from your performance. It connects wirelessly over Bluetooth to any computer, tablet or smartphone. With the limitless possibilities of apps that work with AirTurn, you’re only limited by your imagination. Finally a switch with real flexibility to work with hundreds of popular apps. With iTunes and other multimedia players, it can run Stop/Start, Next/Last song, Volume up/down. Manage effects stored on your tablet or computer. Scroll lyrics and tabs, turn pages. The STOMP 6 works flawlessly with ONSONG, the best app for managing your stage performance. Navigate effortlessly through songs in your set list and then trigger backing tracks, visual media, light shows and much more — all with a stomp. Powerful MIDI controls in ONSONG let you preset your effects pedals, synthesizers and drum machines for each song you play.
- Bluetooth 2.1 works with almost all computers, tablets & smartphones
- Six momentary footswitches
- Six operational modes
- Heavy-duty aluminum enclosure
- 9V pedalboard power supply or standard 9V battery (included)
Six switches, limitless possibilities. Stomp into the future.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.