- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG C477WR-L/P Headset Mic
- Write a Review
- Product 275668
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG C477WR-L/P Headset Microphone is a ultra-lightweight omnidirectional condenser microphone with a behind-the-neck arch and a dual-diaphragm tr...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Crystal clear reproduction and total mobility
The AKG C477WR-L/P Headset Microphone is a ultra-lightweight omnidirectional condenser microphone with a behind-the-neck arch and a dual-diaphragm transducer element for maximum cable and handling noise rejection. Owing to its small size it is the perfect choice for "hidden" use on stage or on camera, where absolute mobility and excellent audio are required. The front grill is detachable for cleaning and the transducer element replaceable. A special, patented transducer design includes passive auxiliary diaphragm for barometric pressure compensation that seals the transducer and makes it watertight. The C 477 WR uses a sturdy metal headband that ensures an exceptionally stable fit and provides increased output level as it allows the microphone to be placed very close to the user's mouth. An additional moisture shield protects the transducer from perspiration. An adapter for use in place of the standard front grill provides a high-frequency boost of approx. 6 dB at 12 kHz.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Resistant to moisture, perspiration, and salts
- Ruler-flat frequency response
- Dual-diaphragm transducer for suppression of cable noise
- Compatible with all popular wireless transmitters
Order today and make the most of a great headset mic.
- Frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz 8 mV/Pa
- Max. SPL for 1% THD 133 dB
- A weighted signal/noise ratio >68 dB
- Diameter: 5.5 mm in by 14 mm long
- Cable: 1.5 m long.
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Supply voltage: a-b powering from the AKG WMS bodypack transmitter
- Current consumption: 0.6 A
- Finish: matte black
- Shipping weight: 15 grams/325 grams.
- Includes a windscreen and BP-77 adapter