- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG D2200S Dynamic Microphone Promo
- Write a Review
- Product 271170
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG D2200S is a dynamic microphone that's tailored for onstage vocals and instruments. The D2200S mic has a hypercardioid pattern that is uniform...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Buy one, get one free!
The AKG D2200S is a dynamic microphone that's tailored for onstage vocals and instruments. The D2200S mic has a hypercardioid pattern that is uniform with frequency, and response has been boosted at mid and high frequencies for crisp instrumental pickup and improved speech intelligibility. Has a heavy-duty steel screen with an integral support frame. The inner pop filter can be removed for cleaning or replacement. Incorporates a Doubleflex shockmounting system used in the capsule assembly that places the primary resonance of the moving system well below the audible range, resulting in excellent isolation of handling and cable induced noises. The lightweight body is die-cast zinc alloy, and has a dark matte finish for minimum reflection and glare.
- Frequency independent hypercardioid pattern for added immunity to feedback
- Very low handling noise through use of AKG's Doubleflex antivibration isolation system
- High sensitivity (2 mV/Pa) resulting from use of high-energy neodymium-iron-boron magnet
- Lightweight die-cast metal body with dark matte finish
- Replaceable inner pop filter
- Noise-free on/off switch.