- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG D8000M with Cable and Stand
- Write a Review
- H77222 000000000 H77222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with low impedance cable and a tripod boom stand. Ideal for vocals, instruments and other stage applications....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A simple, affordable mic setup.
Hypercardioid dynamic microphone with low impedance cable and a tripod boom stand. Ideal for vocals, instruments and other stage applications.
- Rugged construction
- Heavy-duty steel screen
- Low handling noise
- Excellent feedback rejection
Order now while supplies last.
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA Max sound pressure level for 1/3%
- THD: 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical Impedance: 1,200 Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.