- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG D8000M with Cable and Stand 10 Pack
- Write a Review
- H77220 000000000 H77220000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A set of 10 AKG D8000M (#H77123) hypercardioid dynamic microphones complete with 10 low impedance cables and 10 tripod boom stands. Ideal for drum se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A set of 10 simple, affordable mics complete with stands and cables.
A set of 10 AKG D8000M (#H77123) hypercardioid dynamic microphones complete with 10 low impedance cables and 10 tripod boom stands. Ideal for drum sets, multiple vocals, instruments and a wide variety of other stage applications.
- Rugged construction
- Heavy-duty steel screen
- Low handling noise
- Excellent feedback rejection
Order now while supplies last.
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 70Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.0 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 20dBA Max sound pressure level for 1/3%
- THD: 140/150 dB SPL
- Electrical Impedance: 1,200 Ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.