- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG PT 450 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product 270527
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG PT 450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliabili...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy setup and sterling sound!
The AKG PT 450 is a high-performance, compact bodypack transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness.
An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a Preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play. The PT 450 uses a rugged case, and the mini XLR input allows you to connect a wide selection of microphones and instruments. A special jack lets you connect an optional external mute switch enabling the user to mute the audio signal even if the transmitter is hidden in the clothes.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extremely compact bodypack transmitter with new rugged finish
- Easy configuration through infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: up to 8 hours with one aa battery
- Unique battery status display
- Professional mini xlr audio input ” with a wide range input level control
- Connector for external mute switch
- Integrated charging contacts
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680, 680 to 710, 720 to 750, 760 to 790, 790 to 820, 835 to 863 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A) typical
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: approx. 2.4 x 2.9 x 1.2 in. (60 x 73,5 x 30 mm)
- Net weight: 3.2 oz. (90 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)