- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AKG WMS450 Wireless C5 Vocal Set
- Write a Review
- Product 270521
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AKG WMS 450 Vocal Set C5 Wireless System includes the HT 450 handheld transmitter with C5 microphone element, SR 450 receiver, SA 63 stand adapte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Free yourself from mic stands and cables!
The AKG WMS 450 Vocal Set C5 Wireless System includes the HT 450 handheld transmitter with C5 microphone element, SR 450 receiver, SA 63 stand adapter, AA size battery, 2 antennas, rack mounting kit, and power supply.
The AKG WMS 450 is your best choice for any application calling for a wireless solution that is more flexible than a simple plug-and-play system yet easy to set up and operate. The WMS 450 provides a cost-efficient, high-performance solution for situations where several radio mics will be used simultaneously, including gigs at small clubs, small stages, or regional events. Using several single-channel systems has its limitations and may simply be too much for the available radio band.
HT 450 handheld transmitter
The HT 450 mic is a high-performance, rugged handheld transmitter for a host of applications. Many innovative features enhance both system reliability and user friendliness. An LC display indicates all important system data at a glance, including the selected frequency in MHz or as a preset subchannel, available battery capacity in hours, a warning when battery capacity is low, as well as the current transmission mode.
Once you have set a frequency on the receiver, an infrared transmission link will feed the related data to the assigned transmitter within seconds, making the setting up of large multichannel systems child's play. A noiseless ON-MUTE/PRG-OFF switch and status LED add to the transmitter's user-friendliness.
SR 450 receiver
The SR 450 diversity receiver is a cost-efficient, high-performance multichannel system. Up to 12 channels can be used simultaneously within the same subband and even large systems will work smoothly in environments hostile to RF transmission.
Being compatible with professional WMS 4000 antenna splitters, power supplies, and high quality antennas, the WMS 450 enables you to set up highly complex wireless systems. In Auto Setup mode, the receiver will scan the available bands, find an interference-free channel, and transmit the related frequency data to the assigned transmitter via infrared. This technique significantly reduces the time it takes to set up a multi-channel system. A Rehearsal function identifying dead spots, a programmable display clearly indicating all important system parameters, two color display backlighting warning the user of critical conditions from a distance, and a transmitter battery status display on the receiver enhance reliability and add to ease of use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximized rejection against feedback
- Improved handling noise sensibility
- Spring Steel elastic wire mesh cap for safe protection of the capsule element
- New rugged finish for professional applications
- Easy configuration through optimized Infrared data download from receiver
- Lowest operating costs: Up to 8 hours with ONE Battery (AA)
- Unique Battery Status Display
- Integrated Charging Contacts
- Ergonomically Designed Shape
- All metal case with rugged finish
- Easy set up of up to 12 channels per frequency band
- Programmable Status Display with Two-Color Backlight
- Integrated frequency scanner with country specific frequency management database
- Infrared data transmission link
- Rehearsal function for finding dead spots
Order today with the protection of our total satisfaction money-back guarantee!
- Carrier frequency range: Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35-20,000 Hz
- Selectable channels: 1200
- Max. channels for multichannel operation: > 24 with presets
- THD: <0.7% typical at rated deviation/1 kHz
Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- RF output: 50 mW max. (ERP)
- Battery life: 1.5 V AA size dry battery: 6 hours; 1.2 V NiMH, 2100 mAh AA size rechargeable battery: 8 hrs.
- Dimensions: 9.3 x 2 in. max. dia. (236.9 x 51.1 mm)
- Net weight: 8.5 oz. (240 g)
- Patent(s): Remaining battery life (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6,344,730)
- Carrier frequency range: 650 to 680 MHz
- Modulation: FM
- Audio bandwidth: 35 to 20,000 Hz
- THD: <0.3% (at 1 kHz)
Signal/noise ratio: 120 dB(A)
- Audio outputs: balanced XLR and unbalanced TS 1/4" jack, balanced level switchable to -30 or 0 dBm
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 44 x 190 mm (7.8 x 1.7 x 7.4 in.)
- Net weight: 972 g (2.2 lbs.)
- Patent(s): Remaining playing time (Patent no. AT 408.280, GB 2.349.230, US 6.344.730)