- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis Elevate 3 MKII Powered Desktop Studio Speakers
- Write a Review
- #J55772 000000000 J55772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Eleva...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Full-range desktop speaker with 3 in. driver.
Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers deliver full-range sound with impressive clarity and warmth to all your mixes, masters and multimedia content. Elevate 3 speakers bring out every detail of the sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Unlike conventional speakers that use vibration-prone plastic cabinets, the Elevate 3’s dense wood cabinets suppress clarity-robbing resonances, resulting in clearer sound and stronger bass. Elevate 3 studio speakers contain powerful, 3 in. woofers and crisp-sounding one-inch silk-dome tweeters that deliver full lows, clean highs and a precise stereo image. The internal amplifier is custom-designed and equalized to work perfectly with the Elevate 3’s drivers, for impressive impact and output capability. For ease of operation, the Elevate 3’s on/off/volume knob is conveniently located on the front panel of the right speaker. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 3 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
Alesis has been creating studio monitors for nearly a quarter century. In that time, they've learned a thing or two about optimizing sound and sonic clarity. Built using technology adopted from the award-winning Monitor One and M1Active professional studio monitors, Elevate 3 studio speakers are the perfect way to upgrade your computer or mobile device experience. Elevate 3 speakers leverage Alesis’ experience in designing studio loudspeakers by employing custom-designed components that reproduce sound accurately and naturally, regardless of the frequency content or volume.
On the rear panel is a pair of rugged RCA jacks, perfect for connecting mixers, interfaces, and other audio gear. A 1/8 in. headphones jack lets you defeat the speakers’ sound for private listening at any time. Connecting the speakers is easy, using just a standard 1/8 in. cable (included). Elevate 3 studio speakers are accurate and smooth, but if you need a little more low-end punch, a convenient bass-boost switch does the trick. If you need even more power and low-end extension, Elevate 3 features a subwoofer output compatible with virtually any outboard powered subwoofer. Trust your sound to the clarity, precise design and premium performance of Alesis Elevate 3 studio speakers.
- 3 in. low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1" silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- Perfect for home studios, video-editing, gaming and mobile devices
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
Listen to all of your creative content with clear, impressive full-range sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.