- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis ProTrack Stereo Digital Recorder for iPod
- Write a Review
- Product 247047
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With the Alesis ProTrack Stereo Digital Recorder you can capture live audio anywhere and anytime with the convenience of your iPod (Classic and 5th g...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record direct to iPod with no additional equipment.
With the Alesis ProTrack Stereo Digital Recorder you can capture live audio anywhere and anytime with the convenience of your iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation). Just slide your iPod into the recorder's integrated sled and you're ready to roll.
You can record audio without additional equipment using the built-in pair of condenser microphones fixed in XY configuration. ProTrack also gives you a pair of XLR inputs and one 1/4" line input so you can connect any professional sound source including external microphones. When running on plug-in power using the included AC adapter, ProTrack supplies 48V phantom power.
Its exterior contains a Universal Dock for iPod, LED signal indicators, and controls for 48V phantom power, limiter, and volume. the Alesis ProTrack gives you up to 2-1/2 hours of operation on 4 AAA batteries, or it can run on AC power using the included adapter. A threaded mount allows you mount it on a tripod for tabletop use.
The ProTrack iPod Recorder is the easiest way to capture sound effects, recitals, jam sessions, speeches, interviews, rehearsals, performances, meetings, lectures, notes-to-self, and anything else you can thing of... directly to your iPod!
- Sleek industrial design incorporates iPod
- Integrated recording to iPod (Classic and 5th generation) and iPod nano (2nd or 3rd generation)
- Pro-grade connections: 2 combo XLR - 1/4" inputs, 1/8" stereo output
- Supplies 48V phantom power to inputs when wall-powered
- Records 16-Bit, 44.1kHz or 22kHz stereo
- 2 built-in condenser microphones for detailed recording
- Built-in microphones in XY configuration for optimum stereo image
- Switchable limiter ensures overload-free recordings even in unpredictable aural situations
- AC power adapter included
- 4 AAA batteries provide 2.5 hours of operation
- Tripod stand mount for placing into ideal recording conditions