- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis S-16 / QSC K10 PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product H78548
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K10 10" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld voc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A simple live sound setup for ideal for smaller venues and acts.
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K10 10" Powered PA Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
QSC K10 10" Powered PA Speakers
Weighing in at only 32 lb. and kicking out an impressive 1,000W of Class D power, the K10 has a 10" woofer; 1-3/4" compression HF driver; control and time-alignment DSP; 2-channel mic/line mixer section; EQ presets for normal or enhanced vocals; DEEP mode for LF extension without a subwoofer; and HP filter for use with a subwoofer. The angled cabinet enables use as main or monitor if you choose to add to your setup later.
Gear One MV1000 Handheld Mics
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight class-D power module
- Lightweight (32 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone Mic/Line and Line inputs with Loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models”each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual angle, 35 mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High Pass Filter for use with subwoofers
- 1,000 watt subwoofer, efficient and light-weight Class D power module
- Threaded pole socket for solid, secure pole mounting
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
The basics of what you need are all together in this convenient package. Order today!