- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis S-16 / QSC K12 Mains and Monitors Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H78558 000000000 H78558000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K12 12" Powered PA Speakers, as well as a pair of Kustom KPC ...Click To Read More About This Product
A 16-channel mixer and plenty of speakers to get your sound all around!
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-16 16-channel compact mixer, a pair of QSC K12 12" Powered PA Speakers, as well as a pair of Kustom KPC 12MP Powered Monitor Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, two Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-16 Mixer
The Alesis S-16 is a 16-channel mixer that is rugged, surprisingly compact, and bursting with professional features. The S-16 features eight mono and eight stereo input channels. Each mono channel is outfitted with a three-band equalizer with sweepable mid-range, and each stereo channel is equipped with a four-band fixed-frequency EQ, putting precise, sound-shaping control at your fingertips. Ultra low-noise, discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power and Mute / Alt 3-4 and Solo functions on each channel make the S-16 an easy choice for professional mixing.
QSC K12 Powered PA Speakers
Housed in a compact, molded ABS cab, each K12 has a 1,000W Class D power module that drives a 12" woofer and 1-3/4" compression HF driver. With control and time-alignment DSP, a 2-channel mic/line mixer section, EQ presets for normal or enhanced vocals, a DEEP mode for LF extension without a subwoofer, and an HP filter for use with a subwoofer, this is one very versatile cab.
K12 12" Powered PA Speakers
Tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content, Kustoms KPC Series PA speakers feature Kustom-built loudspeakers and current-limiting protection. With wedge-design cabinets created for dual use as mains or monitors, these 100-watt, 12" speakers also provide balanced XLR and 1/4" input jacks to connect a wide variety of line level devices, plus a 1/4" output for daisy chaining speakers.
- Ultra-low noise 16-channel, 4-bus mixing console
- Eight gold-plated XLR inputs
- Four stereo input channels with balanced input jacks
- Two stereo Aux returns
- Ultra low-noise discrete mic preamps with 48v phantom power
- Independent main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Peak LEDs on each channel
- Balanced inputs and balanced main outputs
- Pre- and Post-fader Aux routing for external effects and monitoring
- Two-track inputs assignable to Main Mix, Phones/Control Room outputs
- +4dBu/-10dBV on each stereo channel
- Mute/Alt 3-4, Solo function on each channel
- 12-segment bar-graph meters for precise reading of the output signal
- High-quality faders and sealed potentiometers
- 1,000 watt, efficient and lightweight Class D power module
- Lightweight (41 lb.)
- Professional appearance and rugged construction
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) and Intrinsic Correction DSP tuning for accurate, undistorted performance across the entire sound field
- GuardRail technology discreetly protects the system from damaging overload
- DEEP mode for enhanced low-frequency extension without a subwoofer
- Locking IEC power cable
- XLR and 1/4" connectors
- Phone mic/line and line inputs with loop-thru connectors and independent level controls.
- Phono (RCA) inputs
- Three 2-way models”each with coverage pattern optimized to match the LF driver
- Front mounted LED may be switched off or indicate "LIMIT" or AC Power On
- Dual-angle, 35mm pole socket with Tilt-Direct allows the speaker to be angled down to put the energy on the audience instead of the back wall
- 1-3/4" voice-coil compression driver
- High-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- One 100W Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 12", Kustom-built PA Speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
- Also includes:
Bid adieu to the practice space and "I do" to the live show with this setup! Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.