- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis S-8 / Harbinger APS15 Mains and Monitors Package
- Write a Review
- Product H78550
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-8 8-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers matched up with two Kustom ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Mains, monitors, mics, mixer, and more!
This live sound package includes an Alesis S-8 8-channel compact mixer, a pair of Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PA Speakers matched up with two Kustom KPC10 10" Monitor Speakers, two Gear One MV1000 Handheld vocal microphones, four Gear One XLR microphone cables (20' each), and two Rapco Horizon TRS-TRS cables (20' each). Rounding out this collection is a pair of sturdy Musician's Gear Standard Speaker Stands.
Alesis S-8 Mixer
The Alesis S-8 is a flexible, eight-channel mixer, with four mono and two stereo input channels. Each channel is equipped with a variety of features including a warm, natural sounding, three-band EQ, peak LEDs and Pan/Balance controls. The S-8 is perfect for coffee house performers, project studios, small to mid sized bands and professionals looking for a portable, durable mixing solution.
Harbinger APS15 15" Powered PAs
The APS15 from Harbinger combines a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, the APS15 PA speaker is easy to setup, never wants for volume, and always provides full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
Kustom KPC10MP Powered Monitor Speakers
The Kustom KPC10MP is a 50-watt powered monitor speaker with an angled wedge design, a 10' Kustom-built loudspeaker and a piezo HF driver. It is tuned to deliver rich, balanced tonality while accurately reproducing a wide variety of audio content.
The Kustom KPC10MP powered monitor speaker provides balanced XLR and TRS 1/4" (balanced/unbalanced) input jacks. These may be used to connect a wide variety of line level devices such as non-powered mixers, preamps, keyboards, drum machines, and other audio devices including music players such as iPods and CD players. A volume control adjusts the overall level of the Kustom powered speaker.
A TRS 1/4" line out jack may be used to daisy chain 2 or more KPC speakers for a wider dispersion of sound. For example, if a non-powered audio mixer has been connected to the Kustom KPC speaker's input, the line out of this first speaker may be connected to a second speaker's input. This is a daisy chain and it often requires shorter cable hookup lengths versus connecting the second speaker directly to the audio mixer.
In addition to being used as a powered floor monitor, a built-in polemount socket enables you to elevate the Kustom KPC10MP monitor for use as a powered PA speaker.
Gear One MV1000 Microphones
The Gear One MV1000 dynamic, hand-held vocal microphone is ruggedly built with a crisp, clear presence, and cardioid polar pattern for rear isolation and higher gain before feedback. It comes with a carrying pouch, stand adaptor, and a one-year warranty.
- Five microphone inputs, each with balanced 1/4" and XLR
- Stereo line input on channel five
- Additional balanced 1/4" input
- Ultra low-noise microphone preamps with 48v phantom power
- Precise three-band graphic equalizer on each input channel
- Pre-fader and post-fader Aux bus
- Single LED peak indicators on each channel
- Low-cut filter on all mono microphone channels
- Two-track RCA input and outputs
- 12-segment LED meter for precise reading of the output signal
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in standmount
- One 50-watt, Class AB, built-in power amplifier with current-limited protection circuitry
- One 10', Kustom PA speaker
- One piezo horn with wide dispersion flare
- Angled, wedge-shaped design
- One balanced XLR input jack
- One TRS 1/4" input jack
- Volume control
- One TRS 1/4" line out jack
- Built-in polemount socket
- Rugged construction
- Excellent presence and intelligibility
- Handsome styling
- Professional quality
Get all your live gear in one shot with this package. Order today!