- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alesis TransActive Wireless 2
- Write a Review
- J56364 000000000 J56364000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 is a mobile, active PA system with built-in light show. Pull up the telescoping handle, tilt it back onto the reces...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easily transported full-range PA system with Bluetooth streaming.
The Alesis TransActive Wireless 2 is a mobile, active PA system with built-in light show. Pull up the telescoping handle, tilt it back onto the recessed wheels, and take your TransActive Wireless 2 with you wherever you go. Once you’re there, simple single-button pairing allows you to stream audio from any Bluetooth-enabled device. You can also activate an exciting full-color light show that reacts to your music. TransActive Wireless 2 is the ultimate mobile PA. It’s perfect for outdoor parties, live gigs, business meetings, sporting events and tailgate parties.
In addition to Bluetooth connectivity, TransActive Wireless 2 also offers a combo XLR+1/4 in. microphone/line input, a ¼ in. instrument/line input, and a stereo 1/8 in. auxiliary input to accommodate almost any source—microphone, guitar, keyboard, computer, drum machine, CD or MP3 player—whatever you need. Use TransActive Wireless 2 for live performances, to play recorded music or to make announcements with the included microphone. TransActive Wireless 2 is has a powerful low-distortion amplifier and a high-efficiency 2-way speaker with a rugged 8-inch woofer. This audio system delivers solid lows and crisp, detailed highs that can be heard more than 150 feet away—ideal for any outdoor activity.
The convenient built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of power for the audio amplifier and lights. The USB charging port enables you to charge your device while you stream audio. You can also plug TransActive Wireless 2 into an AC outlet for unlimited operation time. Take TransActive Wireless 2 with you wherever you go. You'll spend less time setting up and more time enjoying great sound and lights.
- Portable, powered PA speaker with integrated RGB LED lightning
- Speaker projects clear, undistorted sound more than 150 feet
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, Mac, PC, and more
- Built-in light show reacts to your audio—no programming required
- Built-in rechargeable battery delivers up to 50 hours of cordless power
The perfect solution for mobile entertaining. Includes microphone. Order one today.
- 50 Watts Peak, 25 Watts Continuous
- XLR+1/4 in. combo input
- 1/4 in. line/guitar input
- 1/8 in. Stereo aux input
- USB charging port (5V, 2.1A)
- 8 in. low frequency driver
- 1 in. compression tweeter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.