- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath M-ACE 64-Channel Network Card for iLive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J56157 000000000 J56157000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allen & Heath proprietary ACE (Audio and Control over Ethernet) link offers a cost-effective point-to-point connection up to 120m over a sing...Click To Read More About This Product
ACE is a link between iLive MixRack and Surface and also for expansion to other iLive or GLD systems
The Allen & Heath proprietary ACE (Audio and Control over Ethernet) link offers a cost-effective point-to-point connection up to 120m over a single CAT5 cable for 64 channels of very low latency bi-directional audio plus network control. ACE is the primary iLive fixed format Surface to MixRack link.
M-ACE is one of a range of digital audio networking options available for iLive, dLive and GLD to enable integration with other systems, digital mic splitting and system expansion. It can be fitted to the Port B expansion slot in iLive fixed format MixRacks (iDR-16, iDR-32, iDR-48, iDR-64) or expander (xDR-16), Port A/B in iLive modular MixRacks (iDR0, iDR10) and Port A of iLive modular surfaces if they are fitted with the new RAB-2 standard. It can also be fitted to the I/O Module expansion slot in a GLD mixer and to any I/O Port on a dLive system when equipped with a M-DL-ADAPT interface.
The card provides two ACE ports. Port 1 is the main link. Port 2 can be configured either as a mirror of the outputs appearing on port 1 to split signals to a second device or as a second connection for redundant backup. The iLive NETWORK port can be linked to the ACE card using the short CAT5 cable provided to bridge control over the same cable as the audio.
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.