- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allen & Heath Premium Plus PA Package
- Write a Review
- Product 600523
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Premium Plus PA Package includes: 2 Allen & Heath MixWizard3 16:2 mixers, two JBL MRX515 15" loudspeakers, two MRX518S single 18" subwoofers, two...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A killer system!
The Premium Plus PA Package includes: 2 Allen & Heath MixWizard3 16:2 mixers, two JBL MRX515 15" loudspeakers, two MRX518S single 18" subwoofers, two QSC PLX3602 lightweight professional power amplifiers, one dbx DriveRack PA processor, one BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer, two Audix OM-2 dynamic hypercardioid microphones, four 12-Gauge Speakon-Speakon speaker cables ” 10', two tripod microphone stands with 33" booms, six standard microphone cables ” 3', two standard microphone cables ” 25', and two subwoofer mounting speaker shafts.
Allen & Heath MixWizard3 16:2 Mixer
The Allen & Heath MixWizard3 16:2 Mixer is the third generation of this popular series known for its fantastic sound and functionality. MixWizard3 has a new preamp design, tailored EQ frequencies, an extra mono output (on a fader that can be switched to provide a sub-bass mix from channel aux 6), and several routing changes to make the engineer's life easier. Other new features include new styling, an extra lamp socket, new Sys-Link options, and backup power supply.
16 mic/line channels, each with 4-band EQ, HPF, individual phantom power, 6 auxes, mute switch, signal and peak indicator LEDs and a 100mm smooth-action fader. A configurable direct out and insert using all-metal TRS jacks are provided.
Stereo Mix with A/B Out
Main output controlled by 100mm faders with 12-segment 3-color metering with insert. A-B output for additional L&R stereo output selectable pre or post L&R faders. Unique underpanel mode switch to configure A-B as a local monitor output for additional stereo monitoring.
Dedicated Mono Output
Mono fader feeds mono XLR output. Source select L+R sum or aux 6 mix for creating separate mono/C or aux fed sub mix.
6 Aux Sends
6 auxiliaries: 1-2 prefade (option: link to follow pre/post switch), 3-4 switchable pre/post fade (option: permanently prefade) and 5- and 6 post fade (option to follow pre/post switch). Internal option to configure stereo channel L signal to odd auxes and R signal to even auxes. Aux masters are rotary controls with TRS outputs. The aux busses can be monitored in mono or related stereo pairs.
4-band EQ plus HPF
Mono channels have separate controls for sweep and cut/boost on mid bands. HPF @ 100Hz is switchable.
2 Stereo Returns
[TRS] line inputs, routed via level controls to L&R mix. ST1 can feed aux 1-4. Note: the internal FX returns to ST1. The ST1 input allows external FX to be mixed in.
Onboard Digital FX
32 FX programs with external MIDI editing/control. Can be configured in single mode (16 programs fed from aux 5) or Dual mode (8 programs fed from aux 5, plus another 8 programs fed from aux 6). FX are returned via ST1 to the mix, aux 1-4. The effects can be muted using a footswitch. WZ FX editor software is available from the A&H website.
Headphone output and local monitor possible, with separate level controls. Red LED indicator when PFL on input channels is selected. PFL signal overrides the selected monitor source and L&R metering. A-B output can be configured as local stereo monitor.
Wizard FX Editor software
Enables sounds to be created and stored above and beyond the capability of the basic mixer. Runs under Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, and XP. Intuitive Graphical User interface with knobs and buttons to select parameters in real time. Available from the A&H website.
JBL MRX515 15" Loudspeakers
The JBL MRX515 is a high-power 15" 2-way PA speaker cab designed for music and speech reinforcement. The MRX515 offers a very high level of performance and can be placed on a pole or standard speaker tripod stand. The MRX515 features a 15" 265H Differential Drive woofer that handles 400W continuous, yet the entire system weighs only 43 lbs. For the high frequencies, the 2408H 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver is mounted to a 70 x 70 horn. JBL's dual-angle polemount allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10 down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
JBL MRX518S Single 18" Subwoofer
The MRX518S is a compact, high-power subwoofer containing a 2044G 18" woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure. The speaker enclosure is designed to present a minimum frontal area. The system offers complete input connection flexibility for compatibility with a variety of cabling schemes. The input panel incorporates a pair of Neutrik Speakon NL-4 connectors wired in parallel. The MRX518S is supplied with pins +1/-1 connected to the woofer. This may be easily reconfigured to work with cabling systems intended to drive subwoofers on pins +2/-2. For "subwoofer/satellite" configurations, the MRX518S audio speaker is equipped with a top-mounted, 36mm polemount socket that can receive the optional SS3-BK pole. This can be used to mount speakers equipped with standard 35mm pole sockets and weighing up to 100 lbs. The enclosure is constructed of top-quality plywood, coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish, and braced to maximize low-frequency performance. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille is internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
QSC PLX3602 Power Amplifier
The PLX3602 power amplifier is an excellent choice for users who need to drive up to four loudspeakers from each amplifier channel (2-ohm loading), or when extremely high power bridged mono operation is required. Features built-in subwoofer processing, filter switches, and front panel indications of bridged mono status.
The PLX3602 power amp has a solid, cast-aluminum front panel that adds professional style to any rack while also acting as an integral I-beam, rigidly tying the chassis together for years of on-the-road reliability.
Additional mechanical touches such as the side stiffening rails, rear rack ears and cable tie anchor points attest to QSC's years of experience and attention to detail. QSC has even designed the integrated front handles so the amplifier slides into a rack without scraping your fingers on the rack sides.
PowerLight switchmode technology replaces a large, heavy AC transformer (typically 20 lbs.) with a highly efficient and lighter-weight active design. Conventional AC transformers provide 100 or 120 energy pulses per second; the PowerLight supply delivers 190,000 to 230,000 pulses per second. More pulses make it easier to provide on-demand power for the amplifier's output section. The power supply doesn't sag so bass notes stay full and powerful while the high end remains crisp and clean.
PLX2 audio power circuitry achieves performance normally associated with studio reference amplifiers. In order to reduce crossover distortion, precision bias tracking makes minute adjustments as amplifier temperature changes. The benefit is cleaner high-frequency and more consistent sound no matter how hard the amplifier is driven.
dbx DriveRack PA Processor
The dbx DriveRack PA Processor will give you gig after gig of crisp, clean sound. Delivers auto EQ; RTA; dual 28-band graphic EQ; feedback elimination; sub-harmonic synth; 2x3, 4, 5, or 6 crossover; limiter on the output stage; and presets matching the latest JBL speakers and Crown power amps. Wizard setup help.
The DriveRack PA provides state-of-the-art signal processing, while using a simple and intuitive user interface. This goal has been achieved by offering 2 independent channels of processing power with a linkable 28-band graphic equalizer, industry-standard dbx stereo compressor module, feedback eliminator and the 120A subharmonic synthesizer on the input, with a 6-channel output system that includes parametric EQs, and Peak Plus limiters (which are used to provide protection against speaker blowouts) and alignment delay. These features combined with the Wizard setup system represent a methodical design that is guaranteed to deliver optimal all-inclusive processing in a completely scalable system.
BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer
The BBE 882i Sonic Maximizer is perfect for pro studios, sound reinforcement, clubs, and other venues requiring balanced outputs. Designed for uses requiring low noise, high headroom, and +4dBu input levels. It provides either stereo processing or processing for two separate mono channels, brightening, clarifying, and adding fullness to the sound. Features 5-segment LED output meters, +23dBu headroom, XLR and 1/4" stereo inputs and outputs, hardwired bypass, and a bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signals. Single rackspace.
The BBE Process--"What it Is"
Loudspeakers have difficulty working with the electronic signals supplied by an amplifier. These difficulties cause such major phase and amplitude distortion that the sound reproduced by the speaker differs significantly from the sound produced by the original source.
In the past, these problems proved unsolvable and were thus relegated to a position of secondary importance in audio system design. However, phase and amplitude integrity is essential to accurate sound reproduction. Research shows that the information which the listener translates into the recognizable characteristics of a live performance are intimately tied into complex time and amplitude relationships between the fundamental and harmonic components of a given musical note or sound. These relationships define a sound's "sound".
When these complex relationships pass through a speaker, the proper order is lost. The higher frequencies are delayed. A lower frequency may reach the listener's ear first or perhaps simultaneously with that of a higher frequency. In some cases, the fundamental components may be so time-shifted that they reach the listener's ear ahead of some or all of the harmonic components.
This change in the phase and amplitude relationship on the harmonic and fundamental frequencies is technically called "envelope distortion." The listener perceives this loss of sound integrity in the reproduced sound as "muddy" and "smeared." In the extreme, it can become difficult to tell the difference between musical instruments, for example, an oboe and a clarinet.
BBE Sound, Inc. conducted extensive studies of numerous speaker systems over a ten year period. With this knowledge, it became possible to identify the characteristics of an ideal speaker and to distill the corrections necessary to return the fundamental and harmonic frequency structures to their correct order. While there are differences among various speaker designs in the magnitude of their correction, the overall pattern of correction needed is remarkably consistent.
The BBE Process is so unique that 42 patents have been awarded by the U.S. Patent Office.
OM-2 Dynamic Microphone
The American-made Audix OM2 is a hand-held dynamic vocal microphone designed primarily for live performance. Characterized with a hypercardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16k Hz, the OM2 has the same well-balanced, comfortable profile as Audix's high-end touring vocal mics, featuring a low reflective black e-coat finish.
Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. A dent-resistant spring-steel grill and sound pressure handling capabilities in excess of 140dB add to the OM2s road-worthiness.
- Performance improvements with new mic preamp design and more responsive EQ
- Extended PA possibilities with control of aux fed subs on new mono output fader
- Channel phantom power switches and signal indicators added
- User friendly options on aux sends and direct outputs
- XLR lamp socket
- New Syslink options
- Slimmer build
- Pluggable jumper links
- Easy service construction
- New meter moulding design
- Extra feet on connector pod
- Universal rack or desk mount
- Dual stereo channel routing modes
- New side trims for style and portability
- Separate internal power supply module
- Dual redundant power supply connector added
- Balanced channel XLR normals through TRS for mic or line level XLR
- Pre-EQ aux option added for pre-insert, post-mute
- New surface mount technology
- 15" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and light weight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver 70 x 70 coverage
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- 18" 2044G driver for extended low-frequency output
- Large vent area for reduced distortion
- Low profile and compact
- Tough DuraFlex finish enclosure
- 1800W/ch @ 2 ohms, 1250W/ch @ 4 ohms, 775W/ch @ 8 ohms (Stereo)
- 3600W @ 4 ohms, 2600W @ 8 ohms (Bridged mono)
- Very lightweight (21 lbs.)
- Advanced cooling design with front exhaust
- Power, clip, -10dB, and signal present LEDs
- Front-panel gain controls
- Balanced XLR inputs with TRS connectors
- PowerLight power supply
- Clip limiting
- Thermal limiting
- Speakon NL4 and binding post outputs
- 100Hz high-pass and low-pass filters for bi-amping subwoofer and satellite systems without the need for an external crossover
- Switchable/defeatable 33Hz infrasonic filters protect woofers from over-excursion damage
- Switchable/defeatable clip limiters
- Stereo Feedback Elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- Dual 28-band Graphic EQ
- Classic dbx Compressor
- 120A Sub-harmonic Synthesizer
- 2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6 Crossover Configurations
- Stereo Multiband Parametric EQ
- Stereo Output Limiters
- Alignment Delay
- Pink Noise Generator
- Auto-EQ with 28-band RTA
- JBL Speaker and Crown Power Amp Tunings with Setup Wizard
- 25 User Programs/25 Factory Programs
- 2 Channel XLR Input and 6 Channel XLR Output
- 24-Bit ADC/24-Bit DAC, >110 dB Dynamic Range
- Full Graphic LCD Display
- +4dBu balanced line (1/4" tip-ring-sleeve and XLR inputs and outputs)
- +23dBu headroom
- Active balanced outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16kHz
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 71.5dB
- Capsule Technology VLM Type B
- Off axis rejection >25dB
- Maximum SPL: >140dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold plated male XLR
- Polarity: Positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: Zinc alloy
- Accessories: adjustable mic clip with 5/8" 27 thread stand adaptor, zippered carrying pouch
- Dimension: (L x D): 6.73" x .944" (shaft)
- Weight: 10.5oz/298 grams
- Maximum output level: XLR +26dBu into 600 ohms max load; Jack +21dBu into 2k ohm max load
- Internal headroom: Channels +21dB; Mix +23dB
- Meters: 3 colour LED, quasi peak response
- Sensitivity: 0VU = +4dBu at XLR output
- Master meters: 12 segment -30 to +16dB
- Channel meters: 2 segment -12, +16dB (5dB before clip)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 50kHz +/-0.5dB
- THD+n at +10dBu: 1kHz Channel to mix out < 0.004%
Crosstalk at 1kHz: Fader shutoff >90dB; Channel mute >100dB; Inter channel >90dB
- Noise, rms 22Hz to 22kHz: Mic EIN -128dB; Residual output noise < -95dBu (-99dB S/N); LR unity fader mix noise < -83dBu (-87dB S/N)
Channel HPF: 12dB/octave below 80Hz
- Mono EQ: HF Shelving, +/-15dB, 12kHz; HM Peak/dip, +/-15dB, 500Hz to 15kHz, Q=1.8; LM Peak/dip, +/15dB, 35Hz to 1kHz, Q=1.8; LF Shelving, +/-15dB, 80Hz
- Stereo EQ: HF Shelving, +/-15dB, 12kHz; HM Peak/dip, +/-15dB, 2.5kHz, Q=1.8; LM Peak/dip, +/-15dB, 250Hz, Q=1.8; LF Shelving, +/-15dB, 80Hz
- Power supply: Internal 100-240V, 50/60Hz auto sensing, IEC input; External Input for optional MPS12 backup supply; Power consumption: 35W max; Mains fuse: T630mA L 20mm
- Free standing dimensions: W 507 (20") x D 530 (20.9") x H 194 (7.7")
- Rack mounted; W 483 (19") x D 122 (4.8") x H 444 (17.5") 10U Underside connectors
- Rack mounted W 483 (19") x D 193 (7.6") x H 497 (19.6") 11.2U Rear connectors
- Weight; 10kg (22lbs)
- Mono channel:
- XLR balanced pin 2 hot Sensitivity -60 to +10dBu
- TRS balanced, tip hot Sensitivity -40 to +10dBu
- Pad out (MIC) 2k ohm
- Pad in (MIC or LINE) >10k ohm, -20dB
- Max input level +30dBu
- XLR phantom power +48V, on/off
- Stereo channel:
- ST1,3 TRS unbalanced >10k ohm, -16 to +20dBu
- ST2,4 TRS balanced >10k ohm, -16 to +20dBu
- Stereo returns:
- ST1(5) TRS balanced >10k ohm, -6 to +20dBu
- ST2(6) TRS unbalanced >2k ohm, -2 to +20dBu
- Channel TRS, tip send, ring return, 0dBu
- Output TRS, tip send, ring return, -2dBu
- L, R, M outputs: XLR balanced pin 2 hot <75 ohm, +4dBu, +26dBu max
Aux 1-6 output: TRS impedance balanced <75 ohm, -2dBu, +21dBu max; Electronic balance option <75 ohm, +4dBu, +26dBu max
Direct out: TRS impedance balanced <75 ohm, 0dBu, +21dBu max
AB out TRS impedance balanced <75 ohm, -2dBu, +21dBu max
Headphones: TRS, tip L, ring R, 30 to 600 ohm headphones recommended
- Lamp: 4-pin XLR max 12V 5W lamp
- Frequency range: 52Hz-20kHz
- Frequency response: 65Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98dB @ 1m (3.3 ft)
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Power capacity: 400W/800W/1600W
- Rated maximum SPL: 130dB SPL peak
- Coverage pattern: 70 x 70 nominal
- Dimensions: 17"W x 27.25"H x 18.5"D
- Weight: 43 lbs.
- Frequency range: 40Hz-200Hz
- Frequency response: 45Hz-200Hz
- Sensitivity: 94dB SPL; 100dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
- Power capacity (continuous/program/peak): 500W/1000W/2000W, 400W/800W/1600W
- Rated maximum SPL: 127dB SPL (133dB SPL)*
- Dimensions: 21"W x 22"H x 27.5"D
- Weight: 72 lbs.
- *Calculated on half space condition
- System Performance
- Dynamic Range: 110dB A-weighted, >107 dB unweighted
- THD + N: 0.002% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: >110dB min, 120dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: >+100dB
- Delay: 10ms per channel (60 ms total)
- A/D Performance
- Type: dbx Type IV conversion system
- Dynamic Range: line 110dB A-weighted; 107 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range 123 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 121 dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 115 dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Performance
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Analog Inputs
- Number of Inputs: (2) Line inputs. (1) RTA Mic input
- Connectors: (2) Female XLR line inputs. XLR RTA Mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Impedance: >40k ohm
- Max Input line level: +20dBu
- CMRR: >45dB
- RTA Mic Phantom Voltage: +15VDC
- RTA Mic EIN: <-110dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohm
- Analog Outputs
- Number of Outputs: 6
- Connectors: Male XLR
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: 120ohms
- Max Output Level: +20dBu
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz-50kHz, ±0.5dBu, 0dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 115dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +23dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 14.7K Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms, balanced 1/4" stereo phone jack or XLR jack. Pin #2 is the hot or "+" signal.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, 0dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, 0dBu input