- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Alpha MICtube 2-Channel Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 180330
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Only consuming a half rackspace, the steel-chassis Alto Alpha MICtube 2-Channel Preamp is ideal for home studio and computer-based recording, deliver...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Tantalizing tube warmth and tone in a compact package.
Only consuming a half rackspace, the steel-chassis Alto Alpha MICtube 2-Channel Preamp is ideal for home studio and computer-based recording, delivering the warm, musical tone you expect from a great tube pre. Each channel features a choice 12AX7WA tube to deliver pristine boost with low-noise characteristics. Other features include a 20dB pad, 48V phantom power, phase reverse, an 8-segment level meter, XLR and 1/4" outs, and 1/4" and high Z inputs on the front panel.
- Dual-servo tube preamp
- 12AX7WA low-noise vacuum tubes
- Half rack space steel chassis
- 20dB pad
- 48V phantom power
- Phase reverse
- 8-segment level meter
- Output section includes XLR and 1/4"
- 1/4" and high Z inputs on front panel for instrument and DI preamplification
- Impedance: 5K Ohm (xlr); 1M Ohm (.25 High Z ) input
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohms
- THD: Less than 0.5%
- Tubes: 12AX7WA
- Metering: 8-digit LED (-24dBu to +18dBu)
- Other Features: +20dB pad
- Power Supply: Linear, External (18VAC)
- Weight (kg): 1.05
- Dimensions: 5.16"W x 1.7"H x 4.57"D