- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Black 12" 2-Way Loudspeaker 2400W With Wireless Connectivity
- Product H95132
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched component...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powered, full-range with wireless.
Alto Professional's Black Series is a full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability and immense built-in power. Black Series speakers have been designed with one goal in mind: satisfying the ears of your audience with the most gratifying and immersive sound experience theyve ever had. Each Black Series speaker has been crafted to thunder with finely tuned sound in a virtually limitless variety of applications”from touring rigs to permanent installations and everything in between. And with 2400 watts of peak power each one comes equipped to thrill.
THE PEAK OF POWER
Beyond their differences in LF transducer size, each Black Series loudspeaker contains the same elements: a 1.75 high-frequency driver, 2400 watts of Class D power and carefully selected, complementary components. Designed and tuned in the USA, each one comes optimized with a 90 x 60 coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide, which has also been crafted to deliver maximum sonic impact, creating an energized atmosphere of sound.
Black Series loudspeakers also come equipped with wireless technology and the unmatched capabilities of the Alto Professional Live Drive wireless speaker app. Youll be able to level-match, adjust EQ and compression, time-align and more. The Black Series puts active live sound control at your fingertips. Using the app on your iPad or iPhone, you can adapt the speakers to new venues or tweak settings remotely from any corner of the room. Black Series loudspeakers offer a powerful new experience, not only for your audiences, but also for you”you get streamlined, sound-shaping capabilities at your fingertips.
STAGE-TOUGH & ROAD-READY
Black Series speakers are precise and fine-tuned. And theyre not fragile. Each one comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it”even their rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs and other on-the-road applications, each Black Series loudspeaker has a heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet, which is covered in a rugged, extremely durable scratch-resistant finish. Each Black Series speaker is also surprisingly lightweight and portable with comfortable, custom-molded handles.
Your audience is waiting to be amazed, and thats what the Black Series offers. Theyre ideal for installation in amphitheaters, clubs and more. Each Black Series speaker comes with six M10 rigging points for overhead suspension. And with wireless connectivity, you can hang them up and leave them there. Control and tweak settings remotely and give your audience high-powered sound that delivers a breathtaking sonic experience.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Wireless connectivity for remote setup and sound-shaping control
- Works with Alto Professional's Live Drive wireless speaker app for iPad and iPhone
- App allows level-matching, EQ adjustment, time alignment, compression and more
- Optimized 90 x 60 coverage field
- DSP-controlled with custom crossover, superior tuning and active thermal protection
- Specifically designed, purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency and industry-leading power
- Precision-engineered HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
- Built-in mixer with two Mic/Line combo inputs, volume controls and balanced XLR mix output
- 12" low-frequency transducer, 1.75 driver
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Ground Lift switch to disconnect signal ground from chassis ground
- Switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with comfortable, custom-molded handles
- Heavy-duty 18 mm hardwood plywood cabinet
- Rugged, highly durable scratch-resistant finish
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Heavy-duty, powder-coated steel speaker grille
- Stand and pole-mountable via standard 35 mm socket
- Flyable via six M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.
Order now and solve three audio challenges at once.
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 14.33" x 14.63i" x 23.86"
- Weight: 51lb