- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto DVM5 Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J45118 000000000 J45118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Alto DVM5 is an outstanding all-around vocal microphone, ideal for everything from energetic country music to sultry, emotional jazz pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent handheld for all common applications.
The Alto DVM5 is an outstanding all-around vocal microphone, ideal for everything from energetic country music to sultry, emotional jazz performances to high-volume rock lead singers. The keys to the DVM5’s flexibility and wide-ranging capability are its outstandingly low noise floor, its ability to easily handle very high SPL levels without objectionable overload or distortion and its wide, smooth frequency response, specially tailored to enhance lifelike vocal reproduction.
The DVM5 is extremely tolerant of varied climate conditions, making it especially well-suited to outdoor use, plus it comes with a mic clip for convenient attachment.
Designed to enhance vocal reproduction
Low self-noise, high SPL handling
Smooth response with increased vocal intelligibility
Cardioid polar pattern for improved feedback rejection
Internal windscreen for reducing wind and breath noise
Microphone clip included
Versatile handheld for all applications. Order one soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.