- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto Truesonic Wireless Series TS112W Active 800W 2-Way 12" Loudspeaker w/ Wireless Connectivity
- Write a Review
- Product H86605
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TS112W is a professional active loudspeaker equipped with 800 watts, a 12" woofer and a 1" compression driver. It features all of the connections...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bluetooth technology in a powered speaker.
The TS112W is a professional active loudspeaker equipped with 800 watts, a 12" woofer and a 1" compression driver. It features all of the connections you need to hook up using traditional cables, but it additionally delivers clean, crystal clear sound using your iPad, iPhone or other Bluetooth-compatible device such as a laptop computer. Whether you use it in a permanent sound reinforcement installation or as a portable PA, you'll have versatile loudspeaker that can handle small to mid-size venues, and play music from your phone at the after party. Or you can broadcast your phone messages to everyone at the gig. The TS112W provides exceptionally clean, transparent sound from wired or wireless sources.
The drivers in the Truesonic TS112W are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS112W offers a 12" LF driver and a 1" HF neodymium driver.
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS112W delivers 800-watts of power and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input with level control. Class D amplifiers are also highly efficient and run cooler than other kinds of amps so the amp doesn't have to work as hard to deliver your mix.
Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom for mounting onto a subwoofer box or speaker stands. If you need to fly them, the TS112W comes standard with five M10 rigging points.
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS112W is an excellent choice. Their carrying handles and lightweight design make for easy transport, and once you're there you won't need to be an experienced live sound engineer to EQ the speakers thanks to a built-in Contour EQ switch that adjust for situations where you need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make your setup easy, and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
The TS112 comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. Flying drumsticks, flicked bottle caps and other projectiles are deflected easily, giving you and your band a little extra peace of mind. It is perfect for musicians, bands, DJs, live sound reinforcement engineers and also for those who manage bars, clubs, schools, gyms or houses of worship.
The Truesonic Wireless line simplifies the connection to multiple devices with the ability to play audio from any Bluetooth audio-equipped device such as an iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, even a laptop computer. In addition the TS112W include two Mic/Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs with independent gain controls, so it's easy to get up and running with just about any audio source.
- Built-in Bluetooth A2DP wireless technology
- Stream audio wirelessly from any Bluetooth-compatible device
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 800 Watts Class D power
- 15" low-frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Two mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Clip Limiter with red LED
Order now and catch the wireless speaker wave.
- Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, with 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1" exit with 1" voice coil
- Power Amplification: 800 Watts peak (670 W LF + 130 W HF), 400 Watts continuous (335 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 54 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 65 Hz - 19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 125 dB peak, 122 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: (80 / 100 H x 60 V)
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kH
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30'
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4" combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -ˆž to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu, Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 - 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) Two handles, 5 M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom, 1 pullback
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 15in x 14.3in x 25.5in
- Weight: 39 lb