- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Alto TS218S 18" Powered Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41566 000000000 J41566000000000
6-Month* financing available.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of ...Click To Read More About This Product
1,250-watt 18" active subwoofer.
For those performance situations where additional low-frequency output and punch are required, even beyond the already-impressive bass capability of the TS2 full-range speakers, the TS2 powered subwoofers are the perfect solution. Pair the 18" TS218S Subwoofer with any full-range speaker system to extend the bass response and dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music being played.
- 1250 watts of peak power output
- Custom engineered high-efficiency Class D amplifiers with passive cooling design
- 18 in. high-excursion woofer
- Two XLR/TRS combo inputs, Two balanced XLR line outputs
- Polarity Reverse, Full-Range Output and Extended LF controls
- Electronic clip, thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket and M10 rigging points
Serious low-end support for the TS2 range of speakers and more!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.