- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Audio CPX15A 2-Way Active Speaker
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J08153 000000000 J08153000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The powerful CPX Series of active speakers from American Audio was designed to take on the rigors of the road and sound great every time you plug the...Click To Read More About This Product
Active PA speakers for active musicians.
The powerful CPX Series of active speakers from American Audio was designed to take on the rigors of the road and sound great every time you plug them in. The CPX 15A is a 500W, 2-Way active speaker with a 15" woofer and a high efficiency Class D amplifier. It features a time aligned crossover, 5x M8 rigging points and is stand mountable. The front grill is made from an attractive heavy duty steel.
The CPX Series is perfect for mobile entertainers, rental houses and production companies. It's also great for installations where great affordable sound is required. Each model is designed to deliver great sound whether you are micing your band, using them as a side-fill or floor monitor, DJing your weekly gig, or installing them at your house of worship, club, lounge, or bar. The CPX series is great solution for updated or adding to existing installations.
- 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier
- 500W built-in bi-amplifier
- Time aligned electronic crossover
- 5 M8 rigging points
- Stand mountable
- Heavy-duty steel grill
- Ergonomic handles
- Power and clip LED indicators
- XLR and RCA inputs
- XLR and TRS throughputs
- Clipping and Thermal Protection
Call or click to order today!
- Low Pass: 2nd order filter 2.7KHz
- Low Cut: 2nd order filter 30Hz
- Bass: 100Hz +/- 12dB
- Treble: 10KHz +/- 12dB
- S/N Ratio: Line 100dB, Mic 80dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low Frequency: 15" (390mm), 2.5" (75mm) Voice Coil
- High Frequency: 44mm Voice Coil, 1"(25mm) Throat
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output Sensitivity: 97dB(1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 118dB
- Balanced Input Impedance: Line 20K?, Mic 3.6K?
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: Line 10K?, Mic 1.8KO
- Multi Voltage Switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18" x 15.5" x 27"/ 456 x 390 x 680mm
- Weight: 62 lbs. / 28 kgs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.