- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American Audio VMS5 MIDI Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J34227 000000000 J34227000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The American Audio VMS5 is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one MIDI ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-channel stand alone mixer with full MIDI capability.
The American Audio VMS5 is one of the most comprehensive DJ Controller ever designed for performance minded DJs looking for a solid, all-in-one MIDI Controller to control their software and music from their laptop, plus have option to use the stand alone mixer as a tradition analog mixer with four line inputs, two Phono inputs and two microphone inputs. In addition, some general features include four USB / Analog selectable MIDILOG (MIDI & Analog) channels, gain/treble/mid/bass EQ on all MIDILOG channels.
Pro Features include: The Inno-fader compatibility (the VMS Series was the first controls to offer this) with curve control and assign and reverse, XLR master output with Balance & Booth output. DSP D-Core inside with studio quality audio engineering and pro stage microphone circuitry. It has 34 assignable rotary controllers, four assignable rotary encoders, 50 MIDI buttons with LED illuminations, including 18 with dual blue/red LEDs.
VMS 5 has 62 Assignable MIDI buttons and switches, dual 2000 point resolution touch sensitive turntable scratch controls, dual MIDI Controls on all buttons and switches, five assignable linear fader controllers, two 10-bit resolutions pitch sliders, and multi-functional rotary browser with four function buttons.
- 6-Channel Stand Alone Mixer with full MIDI capability
- New Larger Platters
- New Browser Section
- New Easy View LED Mixer section
- Improved Button Layout
- Virtual DJ 8 LE included with new software features
- User configurable sound card, DVS Mode or 4-Deck Mode
- Two Pro Quality Microphone XLR Combo Mic inputs with 3-Band EQ
- Innofader cross fader compatible (sold separately)
- 2 Phono, 4 Line, 4 USB, 2 Microphone inputs
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.