- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ 12P Hex LED Par Fixture 8 Pack
- Write a Review
- L20870 000000000 L20870000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ 12P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile LED PAR fixture with 12 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs.
The ADJ 12P Hex is a versatile LED Par fixture with 12x 12-Watt, 6-IN-1 HEX LEDs. With a 30-degree beam angle, users may produce wide washes with smooth color mixing from 63 built-in color macros utilizing red, green, blue, amber, white and UV LEDs. Not only is this LED PAR great for lighting stages, but with its patent pending, intelligently designed, power and DMX connectors, it' great for uplighting a venue.
12P HEX professional features include: 4 DMX modes (6, 7, 8, & 12 channel), 5 operational modes, 5 dimming curves, flicker free operation and a 4-Button DMX menu with digital display. Daisy-chain up to 6 units (110V) or 13 units (240V) together via the fixtures built-in IEC In/Out power connectors.
The 12P HEX is compatible with the Dotz Par RF, easy-to-use, wireless RF remote (Sold Separately). Alternatively the fixture may be operated via a DMX controller or the units built-in programs.
- Ultra bright, flat wash fixture with 12 x Red, Green, Blue, Amber, White & UV LED pixels
- Smooth RGBAW + UV color mixing
- Great as an architectural wall wash or for performance stages where traditional stage lighting emit a lot of heat onto performers
- Intelligently designed, patent pending power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
- 4 DMX Modes: 6, 7, 8, & 12 channel
- 5 Operational modes: Static Color Mode, RGBAW & UV Dimmer Mode, Program Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Controlled
- 7 Built-In Programs
- 63 built-in Color Macros
- Flicker Free operation (No flickering on camera)
- 5 selectable Dimmer Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 30-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Compatible with Dotz Par RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
Call or click to order today!
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
- Power linkable via IEC power cables. (6x 12P Hex' Max @ 110V, 13x 12P Hex' Max @ 240V
- Light Source: 12x 12-Watt RGBAW + UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- UV Wavelength: 395nm
- Power Draw: 150W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 110-250V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.75 x 10 x 5.5/ 298 x 249 x 136mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 3.9 kgs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.