- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ DMX Operator 384
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J19655 000000000 J19655000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DMX Operator 384 is a 19" rackmount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi...Click To Read More About This Product
19" rackmount DMX and MIDI controller.
The DMX Operator 384 is a 19" rackmount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger devise. It will control up to 12 fixtures what 32 DMX channels each (384 total channels). There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, eight control faders with four channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers), and a RS-232 input to add a keyboard.
- Two controllers in one (DMX and MIDI controller)
- 12 Fixtures - 32 DMX channels each, 384 total channels
- 30 programmable scene banks- 240 total programmable scenes
- 12 programmable chases
- Eight control faders x four channel banks
- Assignable Joystick
- Speed and Fade faders
- Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
- MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
- Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
- Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
- RS-232 input
- Blackout button
Control your DMX lights, send MIDI CC and more. Order the DMX Operator 384 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.