Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American DJ Dotz T Par Systemtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
American DJ Dotz T Par System$469.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
All-in-one LED Wash system for mobile entertainers bands and stage lighting.
Great for any performer on-the-go, the Dotz TPar System is easy to set-up and take down. Plus, with low heat emitting LEDs performers stay cooler on stage. The system includes a tripod stand, a foot controller, RF remote control and a gig bags to help protect your equipment.
In addition to it's built-in programs and foot controller, the Dotz TPar System may also be controlled by an external DMX Controller via it's XLR In/Outs. User can also mount two smaller lighting fixtures on top of the T-bar and plug them in directly on the back of the bar.
- 4x COB LED Par Wash Fixtures
- 1x Foot Controller
- 1x Lighting Stand
- 1x RF Remote Control
- 1x Stand Bag
- 1x Soft case for lighting system
Call or click to order today!
Dotz T Par System Specifications:
- COB LED Par Wash System with 4 Par fixtures
- COB Technology (Chip On Board) produces powerful, smooth RGB color mixing with rich palettes of color
- Smooth RGB Color Mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- Great for Stage Lighting, Bands, Night Clubs & Mobile Entertainers
- Emits less heat on performers on stage as opposed to conventional stage lighting
- 4 Operational modes: Sound Active, Auto Run, Built-In Programs, & DMX-512
- Stand Alone or Master-Slave Setup
- Pixel Flip option changes pixel orientation
- 14 Built-in Programs
- 5 DMX Channel modes: 3, 5, 9, 12 and 18 channels
- Digital DMX Display with 4-button menu for easy navigation
- 3-Pin DMX In/Out
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0-100%
- 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural & Theatre)
- Beam angle: 90-degree
- Includes 25-degree beam angle lens kit
- Long Life LEDs (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs.)
- Foot Controller Features: Mode, Black Out and Program Change
- RF Remote Control control up to 25 meters
- Light Source: Each fixture has 1x 30-Watt TRI Color COB LEDs
- LUX @ 3M: 1345
- Power Draw: 144W Max (entire system)
- 2x power plugs on rear or plug in other lighting fixtures (120V = Edison or 230V = Shuko)
- Includes hardware to mount lighting fixtures on top of bar
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz (IEC Input)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 39.5" x 12.75"x 3.25"/ 1000 x 320 x 82mm
- Weight: 35 lbs./ 16 kg. (Fixture Bar, Stand & Controller)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.