Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
American DJ Eco UV Bar 50 IRtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
American DJ Eco UV Bar 50 IR$116.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Bright washes of UV light.
This eco-friendly UV linear fixture is equipped with adjustable mounting brackets across a slide rail. This allows users to get the perfect mounting position to attach to walls or ceilings. The mounting brackets may also allow for the fixture to be set on the ground for wall washing.
- High output Ultraviolet Bar with 9x 3-Watt UV LEDs
- Includes wireless infrared remote for blackout (25 feet/7.5M line of sight)
- Great for performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects installations
- 120-degree beam angle
- Adjustable mounting brackets on slide rail for wall/ceiling mount or set on the floor for wall washing
- On/Off switch
- No moving parts
Call or click to order today!
Eco UV Bar 50 IR Specifications:
- Light Source: 9x 3W UV LEDs, (Rated at approximately 50,000 hours)
- Operational Mode: Auto Run
- Beam Angle: 120-Degree
- Wavelength: 395 - 405 nanometers
- Colors: UV
- Sound Active: No
- Accessories: IR Remote (Included)
- Power Connection: Attached Power Cord
- Input Voltage: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 30W (Full on)
- Power and Current: 0.3 amps @ 120V/60Hz 0.2 amps @ 230V/50Hz
- Power Link: No
- Dimensions:Inches: 19.75" x 2.5" x 4.5" Millimetre: 500 x 60 x 115mm
- Weight: lbs: 3.2 lbs kgs:1.44 kgs
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.