- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Encore FR50Z Lighting Fixture with Barn Doors
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K47898 000001000 K47898000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the Encore stage lighting series, the Encore FR50Z lighting fixture is equipped with a 6 in. Fresnel lens and powered by a 50W LED engine. It...Click To Read More About This Product
Elegant stage lighting with a modern twist.
Part of the Encore stage lighting series, the Encore FR50Z lighting fixture is equipped with a 6 in. Fresnel lens and powered by a 50W LED engine. It produces a white wide, soft-edged beam for stage and theatre use at 3000K. It comes with barn doors to adjust the beam dispersion and a manual know to change the beam angle from 8 to 50 degrees. The Encore FR50Z has a 4-button LCD operational menu, 5-pin DMX In/Out and powerCON In/Out to daisy chain the power from one fixture to another.
- 50W LED engine with 6 in. Fresnel lens
- Manual Zoom control: 8-50 degree
- 4-button LCD menu
- 5-pin DMX In/out
- powerCON In/Out to daisy chain power
- Dimming 0-100%
- Includes barn doors
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 11.5 x 9.5 x 9.5 in.
- Weight: 10 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.