- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Flat Par QA12X
- Write a Review
- Product J01914
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
PAR lights are the quintessential component found in stage lighting rigs. Parabolic aluminized reflector lamps, or PARs, are a type of electric lamp ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Bright and vivid PAR light effect with 12 RGB color-mixing LEDs.
PAR lights are the quintessential component found in stage lighting rigs. Parabolic aluminized reflector lamps, or PARs, are a type of electric lamp identical to the principle behind automobile headlights, but on stage can provide a theatrical, flat lighting effect. The Flat Par QA12X is a modern-day version of this popular lighting effect with an extremely low-profile design that allows this fixture to fit just about anywhere. The units' sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss or for uplighting. The QA12X features twelve 5-Watt QUAD LEDs (4-in-1 RGBA) with smooth RGB color mixing as well as a true amber LED to get the hard to achieve orange and amber hues. The Flat Par QA12X also has eight different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes giving you multiple operating choices. The Flat Par QA12X LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 80-Watts of power per fixture, that's over 5 years of continuous low power usage.
- Ultra bright fixture with 12 separate 5-Watt QUAD LEDs
- 4-in-one red, green, blue LEDs
- Intelligent design allows unit to sit flat on the ground or inside truss
- Great replacement for traditional PAR cans that can emit a lot of heat
- Eight DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 channel modes
- Six Operational modes
- Smooth RGBA color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
- 44 built-in Color Macros
- Color strobe effect
Replace those hotter, traditional PAR cans, and add QA12x lights to your stage today.
- Flicker Free
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 25-degreeLinkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
- 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
- Dual bracket yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power (up to 7 units)
- Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
- Run all night - No duty cycle
- Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
- Power Draw: 80W max
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13"x11"x4.5" / 328x280x115mm
- Weight: 7 lbs. / 3.2 kg.
- ETL approved