- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Flat Par TW12
- Write a Review
- J19471 000000000 J19471000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Flat Par TW12 is a dynamic white, 60W LED flat Par fixture which features twelve 5W œTri-white 3-IN-1 LEDs (warm white, cool white, amber on one...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flat PAR light with 60W white LEDs.
The Flat Par TW12 is a dynamic white, 60W LED flat Par fixture which features twelve 5W œTri-white 3-IN-1 LEDs (warm white, cool white, amber on one LED chip). The dynamic white LEDs give lighting designers the ability to control a variety of white color temperatures from a single Par fixture; from a warm yellow-amber tungsten hue to a super blue-white discharge look. This allows for greater white lighting control and appeal towards performers skin tones.
The TRI LEDs also eliminating color shadows for smooth, seamless color mixing and giving user endless possibilities for stages, productions and lightshows. The dynamic white With a 40-degree beam angle, the color washes provided by the Flat Par TW12 are far-reaching, while 0-100% electronic dimming and easily activated LED pulse and strobe effects offers the ability to dim the unit evenly. The Flat Par TW12 may be controlled by the 4-button LED display on the rear of the fixture, or by DMX protocol. The scissor yoke and rubber feet allow for this Par to be placed on the ground for additional lighting applications, such as uplighting. A gel frame is included so that diffusion filters may be place in the light path for wider light washing options.
- 60W Dynamic White LED Flat Par
- 12x 5-Watt TRI LED 3-IN-1 CW/WW/A (Cool White/Warm White/Amber - 50,000 hrs.)
- 7 DMX Modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 channels
- TRI LEDs Eliminate color shadows when mixing Dynamic White LEDs
- LED pulse and strobe effect
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Beam angle: 40-degree
- 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- Optional RF wireless remote control (sold separately)
- Dual yoke allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
- Data linkable via 3-pin XLR cables
Call or click to order today!
- Power Draw: 61W total (All LED's @ Full On)
- Color Temperature: >6500K (Cool White); >2700K (Warm White)
- CRI Values: 70-80 (Cool White & Warm White)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz (IEC power In/Out)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13 x 11 x 4.25/ 328 x 280 x 105mm
- Weight: 7.5 lbs. / 3.25 kg.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.