- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Focus Spot 2X Moving-Head LED
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73422 000000000 L73422000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Focus Spot 2X is a 100W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV LED included for black lighting or additional color hues. It features two prism effects;...Click To Read More About This Product
Powered by an intense 100W LED and a 3W UV LED.
The ADJ Focus Spot 2X is a 100W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV LED included for black lighting or additional color hues. It features two prism effects; a 6-facet circular prism and a 6-facet linear prism. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS2X with a GOBO wheel with replaceable, rotating and indexable GOBOs. The GOBOs are easy to replace by removing the top housing with one screw that’s on a hinge. GOBOs easily lock in and out of the GOBO wheel. This mover is also equipped with motorized focus, Gobo Indexing, EZ Gobo replacement and a manual zoom knob near the lens to change the beam angle from 16–19°.
The Focus Spot 2X is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a LED spot moving head. It has 16 and 18 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX In/Out, locking In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
The Focus Spot 2X is fitted with 8 colors plus spot and split colors. It has 6 rotating, replaceable GOBO patterns plus spot. The color wheel and GOBO wheel work independent of each other. All GOBOs are indexable.
- 100W LED; 3W UV LED
- 6-facet circular prism; 6-facet linear prism
- Independent color and gobo wheels
- DMX control with 3-pin XLR connections
Click or call to order today.
- Type: Spot
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 16–19°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: Not applicable
- DMX channels: 16 and 18
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: Yes
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 9.10"
- Height: 15.15"
- Depth: 9.33"
- Weight: 14.5 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.