- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Focus Spot One
- Write a Review
- #J47981 000000000 J47981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Focus Spot One is a 35W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-powered 35 W LED moving-head spot with rotating gobo wheel.
The ADJ Focus Spot One is a 35W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS1 with a GOBO wheel with replaceable, rotating and indexable GOBOs. The GOBOs are easy to replace by removing the top housing with one screw that’s on a hinge. GOBOs easily lock in and out of the GOBO wheel. The Focus Spot One features motorized focus, Gobo Indexing and EZ Gobo replacement.
The Focus Spot One is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a an LED spot Moving Head. It has 15 & 17 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
- High Output LED Moving Head Wash
- 1 x 35W Cool White LED
- 1 x 3W UV LED
- 16-degree beam angle
- Motorized Focus
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- 15 & 17 DMX channel modes
- 8 Colors + Spot & Split Colors
- 6 Rotating, replaceable Gobo’s + Spot
- Gobo Indexing
- Gobo Size: Outer: 23.8mm/Inner:19mm/Thickness: 0.2mm
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 240-degree
- Gobo Shake effect
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LED menu
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- PowerCON AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 19 Focus Spot One’s @ 120V and 35 Focus Spot One’s @ 240V )
- Light Source: 1 x 35W Cold White LED
- Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 81W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 7.75” x 8.75” x 14.25”/ 197 x 221 x 360mm
- Weight: 12.5 lb. /5.7 kgs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.