- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ Focus Spot Two
- Write a Review
- J47984 000000000 J47984000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ADJ Focus Spot Two is a 75W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-powered 75 W LED moving-head spot with rotating gobo wheel.
The ADJ Focus Spot Two is a 75W LED Moving Head with a 3W UV included for black lighting or additional color hues. In addition, ADJ has fitted the FS2 with a GOBO wheel with replaceable, rotating and indexable GOBOs. The GOBOs are easy to replace by removing the top housing with one screw that’s on a hinge. GOBOs easily lock in and out of the GOBO wheel. This mover is also equipped with motorized focus, Gobo Indexing, EZ Gobo replacement and a manual zoom knob near the lens to change the beam angle from 15 ~ 20-degrees.
The Focus Spot Two is extremely versatile and has everything clubs, theaters, churches, concert productions and lighting professionals are looking for in a an LED spot Moving Head. It has 16 & 17 DMX channel modes, Pan/Tilt Inversion, 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt, 3-pin DMX I/nOut, PowerCon In/Out power connectors, and a 4-Button DMX LCD menu.
- High Output LED Moving Head spot
- 1 x 75W Cool White LED & 3W UV LED
- Motorized Focus
- Manual Zoom knob on head: 15 ~ 20-degree beam angle
- 3 Operational Modes: Sound Active, Show Mode, & DMX Controlled
- 4 Built-in lighting shows
- 16 & 18 DMX channel modes
- 8 Colors + Spot & Split Colors
- 6 Rotating, replaceable Gobos + Spot
- Gobo Size: Outer: 23.8mm/Inner:19mm/Thickness: 0.2mm
- Gobo Indexing
- EZ Gobo replacement with hinged head cover
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- 5 Dimmer Curves
- Pan/Tilt Inverse Mode for contrasting movement when fixtures are linked together
- Fast Pan Tilt Movement
- Pan: 540-degree; Tilt: 230-degree
- Gobo Shake effect
- 6-facet prism effect
- 16-Bit Fine Pan/Tilt control
- 4-Button DMX LED menu
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Includes Omega bracket for truss mounting
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- Fan cooled
- Strobe/Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- UC IR & Airstream IR Compatible (Sold Separately)
- PowerCon AC In/Out on rear to daisy chain power (up to 14 Focus Spot Two’s @ 120V and 26 Focus Spot Two’s @ 240V )
- Light Source: 1 x 75W Cold White LED (8000˚K, 50,000 hr.) & 3W UV LED
- Long Life LED (Rated at approximately 50,000 hrs)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 108W
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 6.75” x 9.25” x 15.25”/ 173 x 237 x 385mm
- Weight: 16lb. /7.3 kgs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.