- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
American DJ LSF30-24 Light Shaping Filter
30 Degree 20 x 24 in.
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75635 000000000 H75635000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF30-24 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture an...Click To Read More About This Product
Smooth or widen out the light from your LED PARs, bricks, strips, or panels.
Like all LSF Series Light Shaping Filters, the LSF30-24 is an easy-to-use polycarbonate sheet which can be cut to size to fit over any LED fixture and transmit up to 92% of the light, shaping it to the desired effect you want. You can smooth or widen out any LED Panel or PAR while also improving the field of color. As the name suggests, the LSF30-24 is a 30-degree 24" x 24" sheet.
- 30-degree 24" x 24" light shaping filter
- Affordable solution to smooth or widen out LED Pars, Bricks, Strips or Panels
- Effective angular output: (light source angle) + (LSF angle)
- Temperature range: 30C to 100C @ 240 hrs or -40C to 500C
- Humidity: >95% ± 5% RH @ 24hrs.
- Transmission efficiency circular: 0.2 to 20 = 90% 20 to 80 = 85%/Elliptical: 85%
- Transmission: 400nm to 1600nm
- Spectral range: 200nm to 1500nm
- Brightness uniformity: 85%